Thursday, November 12, 2015

MARINE BIOLOGIST
The marine biologist’s duties are to study animals in their natural habitat and seeing the effect on environment and industry on animals. They also invent or estimate plant and wild life populations. They also identify the characteristics of animals and classify them. The marine biologists also study the diseases that the animals carry, the development that they have. They also organize and conduct experimental studies with live animals in controlled or natural surroundings.
Salary: $ 51,616
The education required for a marine biologist is at least a bachelor’s degree for entry-level jobs; a master’s degree is mostly the one for a higher paying. You also need a marine biology or other biological sciences to become one.

     I would like to become because I like the sea and I like the animals. Also I care for any living thing, that’s why I would like to become a marine biologist. So I could study the animal and find anything that could benefit the animal or any human. Also to find out the causes those affect the animal and stop it from affecting them more.


No comments:

Post a Comment