Tuesday, March 29, 2016


What i did in my spring break was stay at home almost all week. But while i was at home i was playing video games. But other days in the week i when to my aunt house to eat.  What i ate was chiles rellenos they were very good. In my aunt's house  we were talking about our memories when i was in mexico and how i used to go fishing for her so she could eat. The in the last days in my break i started to do my math homework and my English homework. I also read my goals journal so i could remember my goals that i have. I also went to visit my old middle school since they weren’t in break yet because they are in a aspire school. While i was in my middle school i played basketball with the students. But  i also played with the teachers. I was in the student's team so they had a tall person to block the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment