Monday, January 11, 2016

SCHOOL BREAK DAYS

What i did the first week was stay home play video games and watch movies. On Christmas i went to my uncle's friend house and i spend the night there. The next day i opened my presents. Later the next week i went to Mexico to visit my family. When i got there we just stayed home, but the next day we went to the river and spend the day there playing and fishing. In new years we made tamales to eat and we did a big party and it was cool. The next days i spend with my family talking about things that had happened. I ate a lot of things that i had a long time with out eating. I met a new uncle in my family and new cousins.When i came back i watch the movie  Run Down and Ice Age. CTR experience that i got during the break  is when i went to a store in mexico there was this lady that didn't have  enough money to buy something so i gave her more money to buy it and i told her to keep the change. another things that i did in Colima, Mexico was that i went hunting.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment