Thursday, May 12, 2016

The indian youth test
The indian was at the valley seen everything. He took the challenge of going to the mountain and climb it. Then when he was at the top he saw a snake and the snake told him. “ it is too cold for me up here i'm starving because there is no food, pick me up put me under you shirt and take me to the valley”. But then the indian said “ oh no i know what you are you will bite me if i put you under my shirt”. But then the snake kept pushing “ oh no i'm going to treat you different you are a special one”. Then the indian thought about it. Then he picked it up put it under his shirt and took it to the valley. When the indian put it on the ground the snake stroke and bit him. The indian said “ but you promise why did you do this”. Then the snake said “ you knew what i was when you picked me up”, and it went away.

download (11).jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment