Tuesday, May 31, 2016


What i did in my memorial weekend is that i went to 2 parties. One of the parties was on saturday and the other party was on sunday. I met a new person that is now a friend of mine. She said we had met before but i didn’t remember. At the first party i played cards with my new friend, her sister and her sister’s husband. We were going to play with money but at last we decided not to play with money. In the second party i went with some friends and we started talking about our childhoods and how fun it was before. Then we decided to play a little bit of soccer. My team won by 5 goals. Then we sat down again and just had a long conversation. I also did some homework in the weekend. I was supposed to finish a rough draft of an essay. And i did finished the rough draft i finished late at night but i still finished. That was all i did in the long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment